$9.99 – $53.10
Tie-Out Cable for Dogs, Multiple Lengths and Weight Ratings Available.
Our tie out cables were designed with you and your pet in mind. The bright orange color makes the cable visible in your yard to prevent tripping or running over with the lawn mower. The cables are made of galvanized airline cable for strength, and coated in crack resistant PVC to protect against rust. The cute 3-D dog crimp covers protect the ends of the cable to resist wear due to rust and provides an extra safety measure for the dog and dog owner.
IntelliLeash® Products Tie-Out Cables come in a variety of sizes to suit any dog owner’s needs. Simply choose the strength of cable based on the weight recommendation and choose the length based on the area of space your dog has available to roam. Weight recommendations should not be exceeded to ensure the safety of your pet. Never leave your pet unsupervised when attached to the cable, never leave dog outside in inclement weather such as extreme heat or cold, and always leave fresh water within reach. Use with our line of smart tie out products designed to keep your pet safe and secure. Consider the Intelli-Stayk™ and Intelli-Shield to complete your ultimate containment system.
- Many sizes available in different lengths and strengths to ensure the perfect cable for any dog.
- Made of galvanized aircraft cable coated in crack resistant PVC.
- Quality tested steel clasps with twin swivel design prevents breaking, twisting, and tangling.
- Plastic crimp cover with cute dog design protects against rust and wear.
- For the best containment system, use the Tie-out Cable with the IntelliLeash® Intelli-Stayk™ dog Tie-Out stake together.
What Our Customers Say
|Size||10 lb/12', 10 lb/20', 10 lb/40', 35 lb/20', 35 lb/30', 35 lb/40', 90 lb/20', 90 lb/25', 90 lb/30', 90 lb/40', 125 lb/20', 125 lb/25', 125 lb/30', 125 lb/40', 250 lb/25', 250 lb/60', 250 lb/75', 250 lb/100', 250 close up|
3 reviews for Dog Tie Out Cables